Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Blog Entry #1 Magazine Project

The magazine project:

Creating a magazine would be a fun task because I want to learn more about the media. I want this to be a challenge, so that I can get the experience of how it would be to be a journalist. Some tasks like constructing the magazine may be easy because I am certified in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. This will give me background knowledge to help me succeed in creating the magazine. I read the newspaper on Saturdays when I volunteer, so I have an understanding of the content as well as the layout of a professional magazine. However, I will encounter problems in the creation of my magazine. Some problems that i think will arise are keeping the content focused on a certain audience. I also think that coming up with ideas for topics to write about in the magazine may become a problem. Finally I think that my group working skills may become a weakness, however I choose to work in a group to help myself become better with working with other students on an assignment. All in all I am very excited for this project and I am looking forward to building new skills and further my knowledge about media.

No comments:

Post a Comment