Friday, April 8, 2016

Blog Entry #34 Creative Critical Reflection Revised Answer DRAFT 2

Creative Critical Reflection Question 3

-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
When our group decided to do a film project we thought that it would be quite challenging since not one member of the group had any practice with creating films. When we were given jobs and roles in the production of the film, my job was the film editor. This was something I have never done in my life. I did lots of research on different types of film editing software and found that windows movie maker was the easiest to use. It took many days of practice to understand how movie maker works but once I understood the basics everything else was easy. Adding clips, trimming and deleting parts of the scene were all challenges that I faced in the production of this film. But as an overall question, my production skills have gotten a lot better as time went on in creating the finished product. My group was satisfied with my material and this really boosted my confidence for future productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment